how expensive is rough shooting?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
There are always Churchills - a snip at £158,000 for a pair :)

40_premier_ss.jpg

It would do :p who am I kidding they look great! Holland and Holland spring to mind - are they as good and as expensive too?

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Oh yes .....

Of course you could just buy a Perazzi - Purdey use their actions on their "economy" guns now

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Oh yes .....

Of course you could just buy a Perazzi - Purdey use their actions on their "economy" guns now

They look really good actually. I've promised myself a shotgun as soon as its viable. Though however cut price Purdeys economy line are - Id say it's a safe bet to assume it's probably not going to be one of them (however much I'd like it to be). I fancy a side by side in 12 bore for general stuff - is that a good starter? :)

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
I've only ever had field guns where scratches and dents were always overlooked.
They all go "bang." The key thing is that the gun has to fit you so that it shoots where you are looking.
Rifles and pistols have adjustable sights. Shotguns need stock adjustments.

Action: gas auto, pump, s/s, o/u, all shooter preference. I have just 2/12 shotguns left.
My sole regret is selling a Boito (Brazil) s/s 12 x 3" coach gun.
I shoot an o/u 12 and a s/s 20, both Baikal because those guns have all of the features that I want.
I don't find the difference in the shooting plane to be any distraction.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE