How Do you Poll?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cael Nu Mara

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 8, 2008
Highlands
Right cant seem to fing owt about this so here goes.

As above really, or do i have to perform some initiation jobbie first?

Regards and Thanks

Sam

leon-1

Hi Sam, when you post a thread below the text box there are addtional options, there is a check box there that says "post a poll"

If you have problems Yell a moderator and they can also make a poll on an existing thread, well we used to be able to before the upgrade so it should still be the same:)

Cael Nu Mara

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 8, 2008
Highlands
not there chum,

just havem misc options

"Show your signature
Automatically parse links in text"
time to find a pasha somewhere

Sam

leon-1

The very first post in a thread should give you that option as the thread originator. Subsequent posts don't give you the option.

Post the thread and have a look, if not then the other option is. Post your thread and PM me with what you want added to the poll (choices, how long you want the poll to run) and what the name of the thread is and I'll add the poll to your thread.

How's that.:)

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Hi Sam, when you post a thread below the text box there are addtional options, there is a check box there that says "post a poll"

If you have problems Yell a moderator and they can also make a poll on an existing thread, well we used to be able to before the upgrade so it should still be the same:)

So do you just tick the box, hit submit poll and then you get the options?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Should do :)
I haven't tried it since the site upgrade.....and I don't think anyone else has either.

Go on, be the Guinea pig :D

cheers,
M

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Yep. IF you are a Full Member you can do a Poll. Not FM you can't.

You type your OP. Select the number of Option for the Poll Options and hit Submit. After you hit submit, a sceond screen appears with boxes from 1 to whatever number you typed in and you fill in the boxes and then submit that and the Poll appears.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE