How do I change the forum colour as it appears on my screen?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hi Hivemind,
Just wondering if anyone can show me how to change the colour of the forum. I seem to recall there was a button somewhere which gave certain colour options. I'm just getting a bit tired of the blue everywhere so I thought I'd spruce the place up a bit.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Ta mchly.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Probably somewhere in forum actions, general settings. I remember that there was an option like that too.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Probably somewhere in forum actions, general settings. I remember that there was an option like that too.

Yeah, I figured that too, but I've been through it and can't find that as an option. Maybe we lost that option in the upgrade? The forum on my screen is predominantly shown in tones of blue. The only contrasting colurs are the avatars and the BCUK logo at the top.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Yeah, I figured that too, but I've been through it and can't find that as an option. Maybe we lost that option in the upgrade? The forum on my screen is predominantly shown in tones of blue. The only contrasting colurs are the avatars and the BCUK logo at the top.

I've been searching now too and it isn't in there. Mayday, mayday mods and boss:)

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... Just wondering if anyone can show me how to change the colour of the forum. >>><<<

Any help would be most appreciated.

2572921732_e2c1321d2e.jpg

Unwrap, eat chocolate, tape plastic over eyes, forum is now a different colour :p :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, you have gone bonkers Aaron, we'e not had an option for changing the style for years :D

But, in the next week we'll have two new styles and plenty of colour options, I'm looking at giving Full members all the options and regular members some options. We may put the new styles up and people think they're horrid but we'll see. this default stye will always be available, one of the styles is quite close in design but different colours and the other is quite different in design, much more modern.

So, give it a week and I'm sure we'll have lots and lots of opinions being expressed :D

Wayland

Hárbarðr
He he, you have gone bonkers Aaron, we'e not had an option for changing the style for years :D

And I've been complaining about it for years too. :rant:

But, in the next week we'll have two new styles and plenty of colour options, I'm looking at giving Full members all the options and regular members some options. We may put the new styles up and people think they're horrid but we'll see. this default stye will always be available, one of the styles is quite close in design but different colours and the other is quite different in design, much more modern.

So, give it a week and I'm sure we'll have lots and lots of opinions being expressed :D

Looking forward to it... :thankyou:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
He he, Wayland, you're one of my main motivations,w e've worked on styles a few times and they've gone pear shaped but it's coming :D They're nothing fancy and they may still need tweaking but it's a move forward on the style and will hopefully be good. there's still a fair bit of white space though... :D

I was hoping it would be up end of last week but it's not quite finished and i'm really busy this week so it's likely to be into next week now, unless I can find some time at the end of this week. it's coming though....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE