How do i become a full member?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
If you go into your userCP just above on the gold line with links in it on the left hand side :D Then down near the bottom of the left hand menu you'll see subscriptions and it's all in there, any problems let me know

Thanks for the support
:You_Rock_

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Sometimes it's good to just have a play about, click on links etc, have a look at your user options so that you know where stuff is and you can work out where you think other things should be;)

stretch3144

Feb 3, 2009
North Tawton, Devon
Right, I have managed to find the subscriptions page and have taken out a 365 day (£15.00) subscription.
However, I cannot access the BUSHMOOT link.
I joined this forum as I am interested in the BUSHMOOT having watched most of Ray Mears' programmes and would like to learn more.
All my google searches for the BUSHMOOT lead to this site, so I thought that if I become a paid up member I'd be able to access the information.
What am I doing wrong?

Stretch3144

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Right, I have managed to find the subscriptions page and have taken out a 365 day (£15.00) subscription.
However, I cannot access the BUSHMOOT link.
I joined this forum as I am interested in the BUSHMOOT having watched most of Ray Mears' programmes and would like to learn more.
All my google searches for the BUSHMOOT lead to this site, so I thought that if I become a paid up member I'd be able to access the information.
What am I doing wrong?

Stretch3144

Is that the Bushmoot link in the "Quick Links" menu ?

Doesn't work for me either but I think it's supposed to be that way at the moment. It'll probably come live when details are sorted out for this year.

Try searching in the forum for Bushmoot and you should be able to find out what's going on.

HTH :)

EDIT:

There's the Bushmoot forum in Meetups aswell don't forget

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE