Hiya, New guy in Cirencester

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rizouk

Jan 8, 2012
Cirencester
Hi all,

Been doing basic minimal camping for a little while now so wish to meet up with like minded peeps to camp out in some woods somewhere.

I do have access to a 4 acre rough ish field with tree borders/edgings.

Got a enough kit to get on with and enough idea to survive :D

See ya soon
Jon

Rizouk

Jan 8, 2012
Cirencester
Thanks for the welcome Guys :)

Im off to Hayles Fruit Farm in whinchcombe again on the 21st Jan for some rough camping :) 2 nights/3 days to just chill and relax with nature :D :D

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
welcome. cirencester is a nice area, my grandparents used tae have a house on a large estate there right next tae the town, cannae mind the name but was brilliat place. biggest willow trees iv ever seen formed their garage :D

Highfield

Tenderfoot
Mar 1, 2010
Gloucestershie
Hi Jon and welcome.

I am not too far away, in The Stroud valley.

Its very nice around the Winchcombe area, I was up there only last week for a walk up to Belas knap the ancient burial mound, great views.

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
H Jon, I'm in Stroud and work in Cirencester. Too much work and not enough play though so I don't get out very often and couldn't really help with locations nearby. I'm on the lookout though for a friendly local landowner with a bit of woodland!

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
hi jon and welcome.
i live in swindon but used to live on the bathurst estate when my father looked after the dairy herd up by the polo fields.they live in minety now.so possibly meet up for a pint sometime,
ade

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE