Hive upgrade kit for the honey stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi folks,
I have been allowed to do a group buy for Bob Cartwright at Backpackinglight.co.uk for the 'Hive upgrade kit' for the Honey Stove.
Bob is doing this as a 'Thank you' to the Bushcraft community for all their positive support with The Honey Stove.
The Hive upgrade kit normally costs £12.99 but we can get it for £10 plus postage

Below is a link to the site.

https://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/product496.asp?PageID=1

Ok any questions please let me know

Thanks
Sandbag47 :)

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Sandbags , What would be the price for the Hive Upgrade and the Honey stove?
IE for those of use who have'nt got one yet?

Cheers

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Sandbags , What would be the price for the Hive Upgrade and the Honey stove?
IE for those of use who have'nt got one yet?

Cheers

good question ..i knew i had forgotten somthing give a couple of days to fine out

I'm interested as well, how much will the postage be?

bob is going to send me one in a couple of days to get better pics of and such ..i'll weight it and let you all know what p&p will cost.

TeeDee
Elines
Chris the Cat
andy the celt
Stuart69

thanks guys not a bad start and not even been going 12 hours yet :)

Last edited:

Podcast Bob

Talk about guilt!! ;-)

It has been slightly longer getting it into production than I had hoped and it only arrived on Thursday, so the first email was to Sandbag to pass on a 'thank you' to the community.

I was hoping to do a BBQ on it tonight and video it, but it is raining so will have to wait. But there will something just as soon as I can.

Honest!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE