Highlander Forces 44L

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Garnett

Forager
Mar 6, 2007
London, UK
Quick question for anybody who has this bag - does it have an adjustable back system? I have not been able to find any pictures of the back system.

Cheers for any help...

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
I have the 44Ltr as a daysack - It DOES have an adjustable back system, in so far as it's possible to adjust the position of the shoulder yoke up or down the body of the pack. Not as infinately adjustable as the larger models but certainly adjustable enough to adapt it to the length of your back. I find it very comfortable; even when I have it fully loaded for a weekend in the woods (48lbs worth of gear, inc 6 litres of fresh water!). One thing to watch though is the buckles on the hip belt, they easily slide off the belt when you take the rucksack off and are moving it around. I nearly lost the male part of the buckle this weekend - problem cured by putting a safety pin through the end of the belts to stop the buckle slipping off!

DSCN0933.JPG

DSCN0935.JPG

DSCN0936.JPG

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
David Morgan said:
Yoeman, when did you get yours? Bought mine earlier this month and it's not the same as yours, no adjustment.

SORRY EVERONE! I was having a brain fart!

The one I've pictured is my 99L rucksack! Everyone else is correct, the 44L DOES NOT have an adjustable back!

DOHHH!!!!

(Someone shoot me PLEASE!) :buttkick:

Jul 15, 2006
Nil
And after my bout of terminal stupidity yesterday, I thought the least I could do was post a picture of the back of a Highlander 44L.

DSCN0939.JPG

(Well I am getting on a bit and starting to smell of wee!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE