Highlander 99L

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
I know I've asked about them before, but a fellow Bushcrafter (Jon M) is sending one my way. Should be here by Friday at the latest. He's been kind enough to let me look at it up close before I send him the money for it.

I give him 100% creds for that (I'd Rep him, but I fear that is the more experienced Gents' job :p ).

Once it's here, I'll be seeing the fit and weight distribution (a few hikes with all my gear in it, to see if it handles nicely). If I like it, I'll send him the cheque ASAP, which I am sure I will be :D .

BushTucker

Settler
Feb 3, 2007
Weymouth
Hi,
I have the highlander 88L, it is without doubt the best money spent on any of my kit.

The harness fits like a glove and even with 30k in the bag the weight distribution is second to none, it has an air circulation channel to stop your back from sweating as much, this was always a hatred of mine and the highlander deals with it nicely.

Only gripe is I wish the 3 side pockets were a little bigger, maybe i should have gone for its bigger brother.

You will love it mate , no worries..... :)

May 25, 2006
Canada
www.freewebs.com
She's here, and she is BEA-utiful!

IMG_0672.jpg

David Morgan

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2004
Buckinghamshire
I've just got a Highlander Forces 44 in anticipation of doing some wild camping and have tried it out on a few local walks stuffed with clothes and with a sleeping bag, kip mat and tarp strapped on and it seems very sturdy and versatile.

Everyone who owned a Highlander product ten years ago seems to think they were rubbish, and everyone who has owned one recently seems to think they're great.

Aragorn

Settler
Aug 20, 2006
Wrexham, North Wales
does anyone know where they sell these sacks on the highstreet, so i can compare sizes before i buy

bushtucker, how muck kit do you pack in the 88, what sleeping bag ?, food ? etc and is there still room spare or is it bursting at the seams :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE