Hidee hi from Lincolnshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Linxkris

Apr 20, 2021
Lincolnshire
Hi all,

I'm kris I live in Lincolnshire (grimsby) area and I'm keen to get involved and educate myself more with wildcamping and bushcraft skills.

I've spent countless hours watching, reading and buying equipment for both hiking and camping but covid bought an end to practical field experience.

Both myself and father inlaw are keen to get active in both now restrictions are easing, however finding suitable locations is...as you know hard to find.

In an ideal world finding some woodland with permission to practice bushcraft and make a base camp is what we are aiming to achieve if possible but were not banking on it lol.

Are there any other local people around? If so then please feel free to message or reply...be good to know and chat and build that circle.

For me the hobbie/lifestyle will bring several beneficial factors both physically and mentally personally so I am genuinely intrested,

I hope my intro is ok and I look forward to getting involved within your community.

Thank you
Kris

Linxkris

Apr 20, 2021
Lincolnshire
Thanks all, hope your all well and planning your trips excitedly.

Currently been informed of a place in Norfolk that has a bow range and free camp. Might take a nosey one day on a trip that way. I'm sure norfolk offers many great spots

Reactions: Spirit fish

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
Hi all,

I'm kris I live in Lincolnshire (grimsby) area and I'm keen to get involved and educate myself more with wildcamping and bushcraft skills.

I've spent countless hours watching, reading and buying equipment for both hiking and camping but covid bought an end to practical field experience.

Both myself and father inlaw are keen to get active in both now restrictions are easing, however finding suitable locations is...as you know hard to find.

In an ideal world finding some woodland with permission to practice bushcraft and make a base camp is what we are aiming to achieve if possible but were not banking on it lol.

Are there any other local people around? If so then please feel free to message or reply...be good to know and chat and build that circle.

For me the hobbie/lifestyle will bring several beneficial factors both physically and mentally personally so I am genuinely intrested,

I hope my intro is ok and I look forward to getting involved within your community.

Thank you
Kris
I'm living in Doncaster atm , not that far away the fishing isn't bad sometimes on the humber in Grimsby

Linxkris

Apr 20, 2021
Lincolnshire
Hello all, sorry for my absence,

Things have been busy at home and with family of late and only just really finding time to get back on course with securing land. It seems alot more tricky in Lincolnshire and surrounding areas than down south perhaps. Maybe due to the land being heavily farmed and expanding rapidly.

I hope everyone has stayed sane and safe and looking forward to christmas with loved ones and remembering those weve lost. I hope you new years are both healthy and wealthy.

P.s I'll be around more now continually :)

Reactions: Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE