hi im new to everything bushcraft but im realy keen to learn any advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 5, 2012
carlisle
Hi guys my name is liam im from carlisle cumbria any 1 near me or even able to show me the ropes and tell me the good equiptment from the bad any advice is valuable advice as i am only 16 but i wood realy like the oppertunity to become a skilled woodsman :) thanks all

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
Hi Liam and welcome to BCUK :) There's a lot of information on this forum, so I'd start by reading through the threads including older ones - loads of info about what to do, essential kit etc. Have fun!

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Hi Liam, welcome to the forum.....as Anzia said plenty of info about & lottsa folk ready & willing to share their know-how with you......joining this forum is certainly an excellent way to get started into this bushcraft lark...:)

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Ah great another young'un joining the forum. I'm 15 by the way. Welcome and enjoy there's a wealth of info on here.

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Hi Liam, welcome. You'll pick up loads of info from this forum, also check out YouTube there are some quite good videos and reviews, but there's loads that are rubbish too.
I'd recommend getting some books too, maybe fauna and trees. Practice in your garden if you can. There'll always be someone to answer questions, don't be afraid to ask, the guys on this forum are friendly and knowledgeable.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Hiya. Don't worry I was young when I joined too (only 18 now!) but theres a wealth of information on here to get you started. Get well acquainted with the search function and you should have plenty to interest you but don't be afraid to ask if you get stuck or can't find what youre looking for.
Welcome to the forum!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE