hi guys few items am wanting

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
(1) coleman double burner petrol stove.
(2) msr dromedary 4 litre.
(3) brass tinder box/ copper tinder box shark designs ideally.
(4) optimus/ primus 8r or model 111.
(5) gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet.
(6) aqua mira water filter.
(7) webtex survival water bottle.
(8) emberlit stove.
(9)ten cm zebra billy can.
(10) titan kettle
that concludes my wants list
ive got loads of first class gear to trade. just pm with what you have and il get a list of what ive got. most of the gear i have is brand new unused.. cheers guys...

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Hey Leigh, I forgot to send you some pickies after I got back off holiday. Was you still after the catty and thier was something elts I think as well but iv gone blank..

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
hi phil yes i am mate but still strapped hence swappys ive got tons of stuff am trying to thin out but wheni look at it am thinning one side and filling the other lol cheers leigh..
Hi Leigh

My Gerber mk1 and Buck Fieldmate will be going up for sale shortly. Are you still interested in them?

Phill

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
list of possible trade items for you browse

poncho liners two of these in mint/ new condition i believe they are american.

sleeping bags. about 5 of to choose from.

tents highlander jura 2 and gelert rocky camo dome tent bothas new never used.

cast iron skillets both of which are brand new unused. the first is 7 inches with standart all iron handle etc
the second slightly bigger but a little deeper with a nice round wood handle/

next up are two mini skillets. these are made by masterclass. the first is a mini wok type skillet about six inches across with a one piece brass handle
the second is a skillet shape about four or five inches across same solid brass handle both these are unused brand new and were really expensive item
considering they are miniatures but the quality and workmanship is outstanding.

small trangia kettle brand new unused.

high quality tiffin set made in mumbia for a prestigious english company
again of very high quality

sog multitool brand new. as shown in my other recent thread.

gerber suspention multitool brand new unused.

black leather possibles pouch traditional style dangler with antler button and concertina sides soft leather side panels

black leather possibles pouch two press stud flap.

chestnut leather possibles pouch hand made by me twin press stud wet formed. hand stitched etc.

latest model silva type 16 sighting compass. and black leather wet formed press stud flap pouch.
made by myself and it looks superb not blowing my own trumpet but it looks amazing and works the same.

these are just a few of my possible trade items please pm for further list or photos of said items cheers guys...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE