Hi from Tyne and Wear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 1, 2016
Tyne and Wear
Hi all

I'm interested in hiking and wild camping and have been out of practice for many years now due to an injury but now back and fighting fit! (Well kind of).

I'm interested in getting back into the practical aspect of bushcraft and survival skills in general and I'm really interested in the identification and cataloguing of wild edibles.

Recently I took my son to Brockwell Wood for his first wild camp which we thoroughly enjoyed and would highly recommend.

Looking forward to being back in this neck of the woods!

Si

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Greeting Si, did you get a chance to try any of the meat that Brockwell farm sells?

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
When a fellow outdoor type pictures a fellow outdoors type oiling an axe it presents a picture of someone engrossed in looking after a vital tool and the image for some may even be a tranquil one, adversely in the minds eye for the rest of the general population their mental image of a man oiling an axe usually has a Friday 13th Jason mask in it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE