Hi from South Queensferry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hi Everybody.

Logged on a few weeks back but just getting around to dipping the old toes in the water.

Noticed a few Edinburgh area and Ayrshire posters which is good. I've heard good things about the Bushmoot down South. Would be good if there were enough folk up here to justify one in Scotland.

Noticed a query about the area on the Pentlands near Redford/Dreghorn. Some if it is an Army training area but as long as the public keep clear of walking bushes etc you should be okay.

I'm lucky in that the Rosebery and Hopetoun Estates flank where I live and we're also smack bang on the River Forth.

Cheers

Miyagi

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello, and welcome to BcUK :D

We've been talking about a bigger meet up North of the Border..........it'll happen :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

korvin karbon

Native
Jul 12, 2008
Fife
Hi welcome to the site

I am in Bathagte (for my sins, i must have been a right b*****d in a previous life)

Theres plans for a meet up next month, search for " Lothian meet"

have fun

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
i live near ratho but am moving to kirkliston. maybe we could hook up in one of the estates.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE