Hi from Pembrokeshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 1, 2010
Pembrokeshire
Hi everyone,
Thought I would introduce myself as this site seems full of interesting people.
I live in Manorbier, S.Pembrokeshire. I have been living here for seven years now although I work all over Wales. I am surrounded by amazing coastline and some wicked woodlands and I am so pleased my two young boys are growing up in this environment.
I am a self-employed Artist working in sculpture and film/animation. Its very hard creating work in pembrokeshire, so i am seriously considering the Woodcraft Bushcraft Leadership course in Sussex. The sculptures I make myself and with schools are all made using natural materials, hay,cob,willow and beach drift etc. I have had so much experience in the creative side of things but I really need a qualification in something Bushcrafty to boost my employment prospects and further enhance my existing skills.
I would be very keen to hear from any of you who have experience of this course or similar.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Welcome to the site. We spend a fair bit of time in Freshwater East, not very far from you at all. Nice part of the world.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE