Hi from Dudley

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ade C

Nov 11, 2017
Dudley
Hello all. Stumbled across this forum while googling 'bushcraft' and liked what I saw.
Looking to get back to nature as the urban repression of the Black Country is taking it's toll.
I'm new at this but am ex-forces (long time ago) so have some limited experience and looking to learn and participate more

Jaeger

Dec 3, 2014
United Kingdom
Aye Up,

From what I see on the site they seem to be quite active. I think that they meet at least a couple of times per year as a group perhaps more.
I'm sure that if you drop one of them a PM (Wood Spirits?) they will bring you up to speed.
They seem an approachable lot (especially if you've got a good appetite - did you see that 6 sausage sandwich?! in the images in that recent post?! lol)

Reactions: woodspirits

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
how's it going Ade, Jaegers right throw us a bit of raw meat and we're happy :) by all means pay a visit for a few hours or even for the weekend see if its what you want, December dates are posted. anyhow, welcome to BCUK.:)

Ade C

Nov 11, 2017
Dudley
Looks like a nice spot. I'd be up for trying a night on that one.
Would using a small tent be considered not hardcore enough?
And what's the etiquette with booze?
I'm not an alcoholic by the way, just to keep the cold out you understand!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE