Hi from Burton on Trent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Weelie_Dave

Aug 3, 2021
South Derbyshire UK
Hi all

I am a new member, I live in Burton on Trent in the midlands. Just getting in to bush-craft and trying to do some basic things in the back garden with my daughter. So far we have been doing fire lighting and "cooking" (marshmallows - but it still counts right?). I am hoping to go and do some sort of course in the coming year. I do struggle with mobility and need to use a wheelchair at times - but know that this wont stop me.

During term time I work at Burton College and also work privately as a dyslexia assessor and tutor throughout the year.

Thanks for taking the time to read my short intro.

Reactions: Danqrl

Danqrl

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2021
Derbyshire
Hi Dave. Im from the Tutbury area not far from you. I am relatively new to this too but I have been doing courses and practicing with my daughter and wife in the garden a lot like you. Woodland Ways is who I have been using for course they are not too far away and I rate them highly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE