Hi from Burton on Trent

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

Weelie_Dave

Aug 3, 2021
South Derbyshire UK
Hi all

I am a new member, I live in Burton on Trent in the midlands. Just getting in to bush-craft and trying to do some basic things in the back garden with my daughter. So far we have been doing fire lighting and "cooking" (marshmallows - but it still counts right?). I am hoping to go and do some sort of course in the coming year. I do struggle with mobility and need to use a wheelchair at times - but know that this wont stop me.

During term time I work at Burton College and also work privately as a dyslexia assessor and tutor throughout the year.

Thanks for taking the time to read my short intro.

Reactions: Danqrl

Danqrl

Jan 14, 2021
Derbyshire
Hi Dave. Im from the Tutbury area not far from you. I am relatively new to this too but I have been doing courses and practicing with my daughter and wife in the garden a lot like you. Woodland Ways is who I have been using for course they are not too far away and I rate them highly.

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.