Hi every one from usa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Weaselhwak

Jun 7, 2016
Bloomfield indiana usa
i live in a cabin mostly off grid that i built deep in remote hardwoods forest. most the way off gird lol 10 years off grid and i wanted a hot shower and washer dryher so i got power. been into bushcraft for about 40 years now. well i called it nature or in the woods before like 5 years ago when that fancy new fangle word bushcraft become the in word. I this a nice place are the people friendly. this chat here is about my only contact with people on this cellphone. some times i go 3 months without having anyone to talk to or seeing any people. most ot the time that is winter. But its summer now so sometimes i get people driving down my road looking for a place to "PARK" lol if you dont know i live here my road looks like the perfect place to be private. o well i do have two wonderfull dogs a pitbull and a border collie and i like to hunt and trap. i love my land it has two waterfalls and a cave .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE