hey from wolverhampton

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bear mears

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2017
Wolverhampton
hey folks, newbie here keen to get out on my first outing. been into watching bushcraft for quite some time just never got round to it. any locations in the midlands anybody can suggest with the least chance of hastle from land owners etc as the rules in this country are somewhat ridiculous but understandable due to us not having much open land. thanks ;) Ash

Bear mears

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2017
Wolverhampton
Hi cheers i checked it out thats a shame there is a "torn" meet in coventry this weekend dont know if thats a members only thing? I would of loved to jump on board for my first experience with my daughter if welcome of course, ah well gives me more time to select my gear ;) thanks il keep my eye on it.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi cheers i checked it out thats a shame there is a "torn" meet in coventry this weekend dont know if thats a members only thing? I would of loved to jump on board for my first experience with my daughter if welcome of course, ah well gives me more time to select my gear ;) thanks il keep my eye on it.

They are a nice bunch of lads at Rough close, they'll make you very welcome.

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Hi and Welcome.

We have a meet next moth at North Wood which is near to the Belfry golf course, the Bluebell meet is one of the high lights and you are welcome to come along and see the wood in it's best colours of the year :)

Idleknight

Forager
Aug 14, 2013
United Kingdom, Near Hinckley
Welcome to the forum, while I'm a East Midlands guy, I work in West Brom and would like to find some places and people to hang out with in the West Midlands.
How old is your daughter? Mine are 8 and 10 and do a bit of bushcraft stuff with me.

Idleknight

Forager
Aug 14, 2013
United Kingdom, Near Hinckley
My girls are 9 and almost 11. They love camping, getting them wild camping is a bit trickier, have won over my youngest, but still working on my eldest. Have a look at the bushcraft festivals and other gatherings. While kids love 121 parent time, they also love being with other kids.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Welcome to the forum. Wild camping can be difficult unless you're on open access land. Remember all parts of the UK are owned by someone so you need to seek landowners permission or be prepared to move on if asked.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE