Hey folks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ainle

Sep 3, 2014
No fixed abode
hey everyone.

I want to spend more time learning primitive skills, and thought joining here would be a good place to learn and hear different views on bushcraft from people i might not necessarily meet.

I have been living outdoors since i was 17, in small communities or alone, and in that time i've learnt alot of practical skills, from plant identification and foraging, to forging knives from scrap metal and navigation.

I am a full-time wayfarer, spending most of my time cycling and hitch hiking from place to place, with pretty much no money, and as a result i am enthusiastic about making use of scrap, broken things, repairing things and DIY culture. I am also a big fan of EDC, and spend alot of time packing and re-packing my bag to minimise my kit to suit my hobo life.

Although i am not online that often, i hope i'll be able to share some pictures of my kit and adventures soon!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE