hey all newbie from scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lukem

Jan 15, 2010
greenock/edingburgh
hey all im 14 from scotland and love the out doors i do ferreting shooting fishing and most other types of hunting aand i do camping i want to git in to bush craft more and get better skills i have 250 from xmas what types of equip should i buy also i was thinking of buying a canoe

lukem

Jan 15, 2010
greenock/edingburgh
cheers do use have any ideas for what i could buy i have a 35 leter rucksack camping cutlery set and a cheapo tarp but im wanting a proper one but dont know what kind to get

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
If you put 'tarp' into the 'Search' at the top of the page I'm sure you find lots to read about tarps there:)

zorro

Nomad
Jun 6, 2009
Chesterfield UK
Your best bet is to start a new thread on the kit Chatter forum, something like "new member needs help" would be a good title, explain what you're after there and you should get a better response than in introductions and wellcomes.

Good luck. :)

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
Welcome.
Expect an invite to the "Scottish Corner" :D
Hope you enjoy the site. Plenty of skills and knowledge on here if you take the time to look.

scottisha5

Maker
Nov 14, 2009
Motherwell, Scotland, UK
Welcome Lukem, have a look around the site and use the search button for each item your looking for, Tarp, Hammock, Bivi bag etc. Sometimes a direct pm to someone who has that kit can help too. Do plenty research so you dont end up changing kit too soon.

Cheers
John

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE