Hex Fly / Tarp Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Mine also arrived at the office today - hurrah! :D

I bought a couple of extra snakeskins from evil bay so that I can pack my hex fly separately from the hammock, and they arrived today also - so tonight I'll be messing about.. ..um.. I mean.. diligently checking and packing away my hammocks and flysheets ready for their next use... :D

ODG

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Picked up one MagiKelly Sleep System this morning. Both hammocks and tarp. :)
Great stuff, although I gotta stop raiding my climbing gear for shiny things. Won't seem so convenient when I've got nothing to clip onto halfway up a crag :eek: .

Thanks again John.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Jon Pickett said:
Mine has turned up already on your second order John.
Huge thanks........................Jon

Since they had the money for the Ghost Rings sitting and had not sent them out yet i asked them to send out the second batch ot tarps as the transfer of money would clear before the Ghost Rings came in.

That made sense in my head, not sure it transferred to print very well :rolleyes:

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
MagiKelly said:
Since they had the money for the Ghost Rings sitting and had not sent them out yet i asked them to send out the second batch ot tarps as the transfer of money would clear before the Ghost Rings came in.

That made sense in my head, not sure it transferred to print very well :rolleyes:

Makes sense to me, Im chuffed to bits with it.
Thanks again, I owe you a pint.....................Jon

C

cossack

Fitted my new Hex Fly to my Hennessy, and it still fit in Snake Skins !! JUST :beerchug:

wildrover

Nomad
Sep 1, 2005
Scotland
Mine arrived on Saturday.
Haven't had a chance to post till now.

Quickly pitched it to have a look and I am well chuffed. It' HUGE

Thanks again John. :beerchug:

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
finally managed to take mine out this weekend and use it.
wow.
fantastic.
and the best bit?
pockets to store the guy lines. inspired design. i love it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE