Hex Fly / Tarp Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Hi

On the hammock group buy I was often asked about what tarp to use. I use a hennessy hex fly and I have now been in contact with a company that can supply the Henessy Hex Flys. These retail usually for £50 plus postage. I am trying to negotiate a bulk discount but need numbers first. If I cannot get the cost down to less than £50 delivered to your door, including PayPal fees then I would not be going ahead. What I need is an idea of how many people are interested. There is no comitment at this point just a note of interest.

The Hex Fly is 3.5m along the ridge line and 3m wide. It is what you see in the following Pictures. Good for use with a group buy, ecosystem or hennessy hammock as well as just for a bivi. Weight is about 1kg

ham1.jpg

hex3.jpg

As usual I am not making money on this but since people kept asking.......... Also I was in touch with this retailer anyway about another product for a group buy that kind of started by accident on BB (see the Ghost Ring group buy thread:rolleyes: )

M

Millbilly

Id be interested mate. Been looking out for one of these for a while anyway, so if you could get your hands on 'em for that price, id definately take one. Get on the phone to that company mate, and work your magic! :lmao: :cool:

MagiKelly

Good grief!

That is 9 already, not including me. As it is a high cost item I had thought I might struggle to get 5 names. Oh well more ammunition to work on a discount.

It may be Monday before I can get a hold of the retailer and start to soften them up.

MagiKelly

Wayland said:
How much extra would it be to go for the Silnylon hex fly?

Don't know but I had already asked the question. Looking at the US prices it is almost double the price but it is slightly wider. than the regular Hex Fly. Also I have never seen these listed on any UK site so think they may be a special order. Still, as I say I have asked the question.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE