Hennessy Expedition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
More on the gear clearance in order to reduce the cost of storage while we 'transition' from house to caravan to house... :)

One Hennessy Expedition hammock, with original Asym fly, PLUS #3 snakeskins, PLUS Hex fly (not the silnylon version, the heavier PUcoated version). Used a couple of times, no defects.

I bought it for Andy, but he prefers to sleep on the ground (go figure), so I'll keep my Ultralight and sell this one.

Checking ebay just now, you can buy the snakes for about £10 from the US, the hammock for about £70 including postage (but not import duty) from the US, or £100 from the UK - couldn't find the hex fly available. Retail cost is around £100 new for the hammock, £50 for the hex fly, and £15 for the skins.

I'm looking for £120 for the lot - any takers before it goes up on ebay?

ODG

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
I've had an offer for the hammock and skins (he already has a hexfly) - so either takers for the set or just the hexfly are now options... :)

G'wan, you know you want one.... :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE