help please

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
how do i find the threads or the last time i posted?

i posted on a thread for the purchase of a keyring/karribiner with a paracord splice attached, i asked the maker to pass on the required paypal details and left it at that and continued to browse the forum. i have not heard from the maker, so i need to search for the thread to contact them, i have been searching for about an hour and getting more frustrated by the minute, PLEASE HELP!

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Click on your name above your post, and select "view public profile" from the drop down menu..

amongst other things you can select are "last post", "find all posts" (YOU WANT THIS ONE!!) and "find all threads started by"..

or

if you click on the search button and select "Advanced search" at the bottom you'll be taken to a page which allows you to specify lots of criteria to narrow down a search, including user name - i.e. DINGO ... area of site to search, and any keywords you're looking for.. like paracord perhaps?

HTH
Steve

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
hey thanks mate, seem to be in a constant dreamworld these last few weeks, i think its all this damp weather, seriously thanks for the nudge, i could have pulled the last few strands out looking for that thread.

Cheers :You_Rock_ :You_Rock_

Adam.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE