Help identifying a brand

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hi folks,

I saw a chap in Tesco's today wearing a pair of hunting/cargo trousers. I took a mental note of the name and continued shopping and by the time we had the shopping in the back of the car and the kids strapped in Guess what? yep the, I could not remember for the life of me the name of those trousers.

Now all I can remember is they had a logo of a dead/ leafless tree on the left leg. They were an olive green with big chunky pockets and reinforced patches in a few places the pockets were a different shade of green.

Not much to go on I know but this is driving me nuts.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

atb

Craig

(PS it wasnt any of the well known brands and Definitely not Timberland)

Last edited:

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Sorry first post amended,

I thought they were timberland when I first saw them But was surprised that they werent when I read the label ( Which I have forgot lol)

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Only dead leafless tree logo I can think of is Boker, but don't think they make clothing other than the usual merchandising cap/t-shirts.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Cheers guys, those pinewood ones are pretty close.

Yeah mate it was definitely a dead/ leafless tree, its the one thing I remember.

Ill have to keep my eyes peeled every time I go to the shops now:rolleyes:.

Again thanks for the help.

All the best

Craig

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
y8yrypu2.jpg

Maybe this? The natural fibre clothing company.
touched by nature

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE