Help finding a tomahawk?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DFCA

Nomad
Aug 11, 2009
Monmouthshire
Can anyboby point me in the right direction in finding a tomahawk?

I know about the gransfors trade axes and the cold steel ones from new but if anyone either has one for sale or knows any other places to source one, I'd be grateful for the information :)

ATB
Dave

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
depending on how long you want to wait and how much you want to spend, I make them and I run courses so you can mke them yourself ;)

or the bay of evil still occasionally has things like that pop up

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
How did I miss this thread? Thanks for the endorsement apj1974.

Dave Budd, man I'd love to do something like you're offering, but the logisitics for me would be a nightmare coinciding my life around that. I'll be checking out your photos right after hitting reply to this posting.

Anyway DFCA I often go to vide greniers here in France (That's a Boot fair equivalent in the mother tongue) and often see old axe heads, some are tomahawk type as the link that apj1974 linked to above showed as an example. There are a few people who've asked me to look out for them so if you're not in any rush send me a PM and I'll add you to the list.

But to make your own one, now that'd be something else!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE