helo 'na o Gymru

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
helo 'na o Gymru or 'Hello from Wales'.....

not a bushcrafter in any sense of the word, but like to 'pass through the landscape' with the minimum of impact.

Liked lightweight hiking until my knees gave out so am switching to open canoeing to stay mobile.

still sail a lot, both keelboats and catamarans, and longboard when we have waves.

I work as a professional tree hugger [TreesOfficer] in local govt. so I get out into the wilds as part of my job from time to time.

when not being the dynamic outdoorsman :rolleyes: I do a spot of woodturning and woodworking, got to make that paddle this winter!

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Hi Don. A familiar name from SotP.

Good to welcome a member with a bit of nautical knowledge. Apart from Seagull and a ex US coastguard the boating (as opposed to canoeing) types seem a bit thin on the ground.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
borra da! - de dewee un sharag cumraig! (appologies for the almost certainly attrocous spellin - my english isn't much better!!! :eek: - well I thought i'd try the only line of welsh I know! ;) )

welcome mate! - I'm sure you will have a good time here!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE