Hello!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nova & Pinky

Settler
Jan 13, 2011
Mitcham, South London (Surrey)
After doing a bit of lightweight camping in Wales, Pinky and I had our first taste of bushcraft on a course last weekend - and now we're hooked!

Have lurked on here for a while but now we're actively doing stuff, thought it would be worth a quick introduction.

We live in Mitcham, near Croydon and are looking forward to learning more and meeting some like-minded people to develop skills and have fun with. Planning to go to the Wilderness Gathering and possibly the Bushcraft show this year with any luck.

Have secured permission to camp in some woodland in East Sussex and are already planning to get down there as soon as we can!

Anyone else in the South East interested in showing some novices the ropes? :cool:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Hi and welcome.

I strayed into your area when a boy at times.
Used to spend hols at relatives nearby in Morden and Tooting and South Wimbledon.

Can't remember any specific places but one of my cousins and I managed to act out the country boys.
We fished,found plenty slow worms,foxes,bats,etc.. He even had ferrets for rabbiting.
Amazing what wildlife is in the suburbs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE