Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Freightdog

Dec 28, 2020
Warwickshire
Hi all, just joined up recently. Looks like we've got some more time to be out and about!

Anyone know how I can access the members area benefits as a fully paid member?

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome.

To upgrade to Full Member, you need to click your name at screen top right, and follow the link for Account Upgrade. Full Member should be the answer. The main benefit is being able to post your own sales threads, and your own Want ads.

A word of warning though. A couple of people have been having problems with the system recently. All new members' first few posts (think it is five) must be manually approved by a moderator. This puts new members in a particular User Group. We haven't had Admin do a deep look, but there is some suspicion that paying for Full Membership before making the requisite post count to clear New Member, causes the system to become confused.

The posts made do need to be real participation though. Picking five threads and posting generic compliments may not get you approved, since it is a tactic that some spammers have tried in the past. It shouldn't be too hard though to find a few threads that you can participate in, then see about paying Full Membership.

Hope that helps. All the best

Chris

Freightdog

Dec 28, 2020
Warwickshire
Yes, I paid up having been a long time lurker. Didn't see anything about minimum posts or anything.
Need to buy more toys for the new year!

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi all, just joined up recently. Looks like we've got some more time to be out and about!

Anyone know how I can access the members area benefits as a fully paid member?
Hello and welcome! What sort of bushcrafty things are you interested in?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey mate, welcome to the forums and thanks for posting an intro. I've dropped you a message about your full membership, it's been an issue at our end, my apology for that.

looking forward to seeing you about the place goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE