Hello!! New member alert

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bags89

May 17, 2021
Basingstoke
Hi everyone!

just joined here on a high recommendation from a friend. I’ve got some knives to sell and wondered if anyone could help with how to do this? Also, if anyone fancies some clay shooting in the Basingstoke area, I’m game!!!

thanks

simon

Reactions: Erbswurst

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Simon, good to see you on BCUK goodjob

To sell on Bushcraft UK you need to be a subscribed member, you can see the details here ACCOUNT UPGRADES

Thanks for the offer of shooting Basingstoke, there may well be some interested parties :bigok:

Bags89

May 17, 2021
Basingstoke

To sell on Bushcraft UK you need to be a subscribed member, you can see the details here ACCOUNT UPGRADES

Thanks for the offer of shooting Basingstoke, there may well be some interested parties :bigok:
Hi Tony

Yes I paid for the gold membership

well anyone is more than welcome. The more the merrier!!!

Bags89

May 17, 2021
Basingstoke

Hi Tony

Are you able to activate my member privileges so I can post in classifieds? I paid for the gold membership earlier but still can’t post anything.

Thank you!!

Bags89

May 17, 2021
Basingstoke

Hi Tony

still not able to post in classifieds. Are you able to tell me why my account hasn’t got member privileges? I can’t understand why it takes so long?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome :)

I 'think' it might be a hiccough in the New Members bit.
All new members have their first posts looked over and 'approved' by a Mod or Admin before they appear on the forum.
It's an anti-spam feature and it has saved us so much bother. Thing is though that sometimes folks get caught up in that, and I'm wondering if the issue you're having is simply that you haven't posted enough yet.

So, may I suggest you post another few times, and we'll see if that clears things up ?
I'll be on and off the forum for the next couple of hours, and the other Mods usually nip in and out too, so I'd expect your posts to be seen fairly quickly.

Meanwhile I've flagged your post for Admin to have a looksee, but I think you posting a couple more times in the meantime might not be a bad idea.

Cheers,
Toddy

Bags89

May 17, 2021
Basingstoke
Hello :) and welcome :)

I 'think' it might be a hiccough in the New Members bit.
All new members have their first posts looked over and 'approved' by a Mod or Admin before they appear on the forum.
It's an anti-spam feature and it has saved us so much bother. Thing is though that sometimes folks get caught up in that, and I'm wondering if the issue you're having is simply that you haven't posted enough yet.

So, may I suggest you post another few times, and we'll see if that clears things up ?
I'll be on and off the forum for the next couple of hours, and the other Mods usually nip in and out too, so I'd expect your posts to be seen fairly quickly.

Meanwhile I've flagged your post for Admin to have a looksee, but I think you posting a couple more times in the meantime might not be a bad idea.

Cheers,
Toddy
Thanks for this Toddy.
I did wonder if it was a glitch of some kind!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE