Hello it’s me…

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GordonBenett

May 25, 2021
Lewes, England
Hello all, nice to be here.

Let’s take these questions one by one.

• What's your name and where are you from? (this can be a general location)
Contrary to my username I’m actually a Benjamin. I live in Lewes, East Sussex.

• What brings you to Bushcraft UK as a member?
I’ve been into mountain biking for about 10 years. A friend of mine recently introduced me to bikepacking (load up a mountain bike with gear to do an overnight camp, have a terrible night sleep, ride home again). I’ve collected the basic camping kit and a few bushcraft skills but looking to expand both.

• Have you done much outdoor activity?
Lots of cycling not much camping. I’m looking to change that. I work in tech so I’m sat looking at screens all day, getting into the outdoors is my remedy.

• What are you interested in?
Tarp setup, lightweight kit recommendations, camping spots, routes (off-road cycle), MYOG.

• Is there anything specific you want to know?
Not really. What tip would you share with me about the forum?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey good to have you on Bushcraft UK and thanks for taking the time to do a brill intro...

A tip (or few) to share about the forum... Don't be shy in asking questions, use the search as well, get stuck in to the stuff you enjoy and don't worry about the rest of it. Contribute where you can and relax....

Looking forward to seeing you about goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE