Hello from Wiltshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 19, 2016
Wiltshire, UK
Hi Everyone.

I have enjoyed the outdoors, camping and hiking since i was a kid. Dad loved hiking, i enjoyed the Scouts and had a stint in the TA.

I still manage to get away to the mountains with my dad a couple of times a year (normally in the winter).

My camping and outdoors fun has recently been of the touristy nature (still fun). I am now looking at getting back to grass roots. I really want to go wild camping. Preferably bivi and tarp and to reacquaint my self with some of the skills i dabbled in when i was in the scouts - more commonly know as bush craft now :p

I also have a 2 year old daughter and i would love for her to experience some of this to. I live and exist in the digital age (i have to - i am in IT) but i want her to realise how supercilious it all is and to enjoy and appreciate nature and to have some basic skills that will help her in life.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE