Hello from the Wild North

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

seagypsy

Dec 15, 2011
Shetland
www.facebook.com
Hello, been looking around the skinning and tanning notes on here for a good while now along with notes of wild food, bow making and other bits and pieces and decided it was about time I joined in rather than just 'lurked', so here I is.

I live in Shetland, and have been here for about 3 years now. I live a bit of a different existence, in that for 6 months of the year I live on a boat while we summer let our house to tourists. We recently started small holding, and have plans to rennovate the croft house on our land and move up there. We work with a lot of different bits and pieces, from blacksmithing to skinning and tanning, diving, welking, photography, visual and environmental art.

I've been a Countryside Ranger and am now a trainee teacher, but the outdoors is where I belong, so I guess I am hoping to combine the two and also find a way of involving the sea as well.

If you need more just ask

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
:welcome1: With the lifestyle you have, there are gonna be more than a few people on here who turn green with envy - including me. Sounds like you're gonna fit in well here. Might be bit difficult getting to one of the meets though. :)

spartacus

Forager
Sep 10, 2010
Bulgaria
Hello and welcome, funnily enough was just talking to my mate tonight about going fishing up in Shetland,lol. He's been and I haven't lol.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE