Hello from the Northeast

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dobson442

Jan 14, 2013
Derby
Hello all Have just discovered this site and think its excellent. Im 34 and have recently moved to the Northeast from Derbyshire. With working and moving and trying to get settled i havent had much chance to get out and meet new people so hopefully this site will introduce me to like minded people. When im not at work i spend alot of my time on the beach or in the hills walking. Im a complete novice at Bushcraft but hopefully this site and the people on here will teach me what i need to know. Since doing a couple of walks in The Cheviots and up Simonside i have become a little obsessed with the idea of wild camping. Thanks for reading Dean :camping:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Welcome t'hearth fella, I keep hearing these Chevvys mentioned.....will hopefully have a look at them soon.

Dobloz

Jan 18, 2013
Manchester, UK
great to hear from you Dean!

i have to confess i have done a couple of 'wild' camps.
i think the best one was half way up the overlooking Loch Coruisk on the side of the Black Cuillin in the Isle of Skye... it was quite a wild place to camp anyway!

anyway, welcome!
austin

Ross200600

Jun 7, 2014
Sunderland
Am in the same boat dean just getting all my equipment together and trying to find practice places then hopefully be heading out in the hills for a couple of days wild living :) let me know if you get any info cheers. Ross

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE