Hello from sunny San Diego

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HunterX9

Sep 4, 2017
San Diego, CA
Hello from the US! Been looking to get back into bushcraft/camping and stumbled across MCQ Bushcraft's channel on YouTube. Very interesting channel and introduced me to the LK35. Seems like a solid pack from the reviews and loved the idea that this pack was as customizable as it is. Being from the states the LK35 is known in some circles it seems but a bit hard to track down. Searching on eBay I stumbled on the Swedish SJ35 and actually just bought that pack.

I'm sure some of the mods people commonly make such as the side pouches would carry over well to this version of the pack but I was curious to see what experiences others may have had with it and any modifications people may have done specific to this pack?

Thanks for having me and looking forward to being part of the forum!

-HunterX9

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
I'm very jealous; San Diego is one of our family's favourite cities. We go over twice a year and the kids love it.

You can drop me some clues on good outdoors places for when I go back across!

Welcome :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE