Hello from South West Scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Annie

Jan 18, 2021
South West Scotland
Hi there,
I am totally new to the forum and it looks like I've found a great place!
I'm pretty new to bushcrafting as a 'thing' but not at all new to camping, crafting, the wilderness, spending as much time as possible alone, as far away from civilisation as I can get..... found my way to bushcrafting via wood carving and the search for the perfect axe....
I know I will learn lots here and I'm looking forward to it very much :)
I live next to Galloway Forest Park.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.

Don't worry, there isn't really any such thing as "bushcrafting" everyone just does what they enjoy.

So....did you find your perfect axe or still looking?:smile5:

Chris

Reactions: Annie

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hey Annie, glad you made it in the end, sorry for the hassle getting on the forums, good to have you.
It sounds like you've plenty of experience to fall back on and you'll fit right in goodjob

Reactions: Annie

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi there,
I am totally new to the forum and it looks like I've found a great place!
I'm pretty new to bushcrafting as a 'thing' but not at all new to camping, crafting, the wilderness, spending as much time as possible alone, as far away from civilisation as I can get..... found my way to bushcrafting via wood carving and the search for the perfect axe....
I know I will learn lots here and I'm looking forward to it very much :)
I live next to Galloway Forest Park.
Hi and welcome!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE