Hello from South Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi guys, new to this forum, but very impressed by the posts I've seen so far.

Used to do a lot of bushcraft and camping years ago, but have lapsed a bit. Got a smallholding here in S Wales with a bit of woodland, so getting my hand back in, but mainly with chainsaw! Been looking at some of the knives on the forum - lovely work, real craftmanship. I need a good knife, so will be keeping an eye on the members classified, but may have a go at making one. That could be very satisfying.

Anyway, good to be part of the forum.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi stoners welcome to bcuk from cwmcarn a little below harvestman area he is higher up the mountain than me regards dave

JamieA

Need to contact Admin...
May 22, 2012
Swansea, South Wales
Port Talbot here guys, id be up for a get together if anyone up for it? Planning on lone wolf in few weeks too if anyone fancy it?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
Another welcome from Chepstow.

A number of us here like to play in the Wye Valley so we have the odd meet if your interested.

It's about time Dave53 brought his shovel down to our neck of the woods too! :eek:

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
If the Welsh contingent should go so far as to organise a meet-up I think I could be persuaded to cross the border and grace you with my green presence; plus food burning and fire extinguishing skills. Never seen the Wye valley, except on TV.

C'mon Richie! Get a grip! Sort it out man.

Welcome to BCUK Stoners.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE