Hello from Rossendale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 18, 2016
United Kingdom
Good afternoon all!!

I'm Tony and I live in Rossendale, Lancashire and I am turning 40 this year and think I am starting a mid life crisis!! :)

I have made the decision this year to get out there and do my first wild camp in many many years, looking at going to the Lake District for a two night camp.

As I am a newbie to this I am doing my research and putting things together rather than just diving in head first and having a disaster and not enjoying it at all and this is how I came across this website.

So apologies now for any daft questions I ask.

Also please feel free to give me any advise.

Many thanks,

Tony

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
Welcome Tony. I too am just down the road in Burnley. Plenty of like minded people in this area but, unfortunately, not much happening hereabouts. If you want to learn from others around the campfire you may have to travel a bit. I suggest you sign up for one of the many get-togethers that are posted on here and elsewhere, you are assured a 5 star welcome.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hello Tony,
Welcome to the forum, it's a great place to learn and hang out. I've yet to find a better or more learned bunch of folks so I'm sure you'll have fun and learn heaps.
ATB,
GB.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Jan 18, 2016
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone and thanks for the welcomes! Sorry I haven't been on earlier been having a nightmare with the computer at home so can only get on at work at the moment and then its during lunch.

Anyway thanks again and I will keep my eye out for any get-togethers that happen.

Cheers,

Tony

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE