Hello from Mobile Alabama

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mobilerd

Nov 19, 2021
Mobile, Alabama USA
Recently purchased a Shark Bushcraft knife on a forum I frequent here in the States. After doing a little research I discovered it was made in the UK. I have a quiet extensive knife and Axe/Hatchet collection. Very fond of the 52100 blade steel on this knife. While researching the knife ran across this forum and decided to join in.

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Recently purchased a Shark Bushcraft knife on a forum I frequent here in the States. After doing a little research I discovered it was made in the UK. I have a quiet extensive knife and Axe/Hatchet collection. Very fond of the 52100 blade steel on this knife. While researching the knife ran across this forum and decided to join in.
Hello and welcome! I visited Jasper, AL, a few years ago and really enjoyed how different yet similar the environment was to what I'm used to. Would have loved to been able to spend more time there.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE