Hello from Kildare, Ireland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 11, 2014
Ireland
Hi,
I just wanted to formally say hello. Been browsing through this site over Christmas and have to say it's great. Full of info for someone like me still a novice to the world of bushcraft. I love the outdoors - camping, walking and learning about nature around us and this led me to start up a new scout group last year. I'm trying to build up some skills to teach enthusiastic children and adults after being away from it for years....
That's it really.
Thanks
Ber :)

Mack_ire

Hi Ber,
This is a great site, read the forum posts every day and save a good few articles for more indepth reading, I don't comment a lot on posts but just wanted to welcome another person from Kildare region. I'm living Rathangan direction if you a bit if help with scouting or backwoods/bushcraft.
Regards John Mack

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Welcome and enjoy the forum, plenty of topics covered here but don;t be afraid to ask questions even if you think it might be a bit simple or silly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE