Hello from Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 14, 2015
Rochester
Hi guys,
Just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone.

I'm new to the site, but have known about it for a while, due to my boyfriend being obsessed with bushcraft, and much to his enjoyment has finally got me interested in the subject of it.

I'm interested in the outdoors in general and am going to college in September to do a level 3 extended diploma in countryside management. As my leisure activity I enjoy going hiking, I think it's a great time to think and relax.

Looking forward to learning more, thanks for reading.

Yasmin 😊

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Hi guys,
Just thought I'd introduce myself to everyone.

I'm new to the site, but have known about it for a while, due to my boyfriend being obsessed with bushcraft, and much to his enjoyment has finally got me interested in the subject of it.

Welcome! We have a Kent group that meets monthly in a pub near Canterbury, and we try to organise trips out as often as possible. You would both be welcome to join us.

I'm interested in the outdoors in general and am going to college in September to do a level 3 extended diploma in countryside management. As my leisure activity I enjoy going hiking, I think it's a great time to think and relax.

That sounds like a course from Hadlow college. Which campus are you at?

J

dennydrewcook

Forager
Nov 26, 2014
maidstone
My ears are burning 😉
have been on here a while😊
finally after a year of nagging got yas to join up. I've meant to go to the kent meet quixoticgeek but been a mix of busy and shy 😊

denny 😊

May 14, 2015
Rochester
Welcome! We have a Kent group that meets monthly in a pub near Canterbury, and we try to organise trips out as often as possible. You would both be welcome to join us.

That sounds like a course from Hadlow college. Which campus are you at?

J

Thank you, yeah that sounds great, I'll definately try and come along one day 😊. Yeah that is a course from Hadlow, I'll be going to the campus in Hadlow Village / Tonbridge (not quite sure which one it comes under).

Yasmin 😊

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE