Hello from Kent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phil2005

May 1, 2014
Kent
Hello all.

I haven't read other intro's so I hope this is OK. Being a 40 something year old with 3 young children I've been rediscovering my love of the outdoor life.

I've always enjoyed camping and doing simple "bushcraft" from pioneering to camp craft etc but would like to extend my knowledge. I've always been a very practical person who enjoys a challenge.

If I had to explain to someone why I love the outdoors I'd have to try and explain how satisfying it sounds when the rain beats down on a tarp or tent and you're dry underneath or how satisfying it is after a long day of doing "stuff" to sit round an open fire that maybe you lit.

While my children are into their DS's and tablets, they also enjoy the more simple things in life. Hopefully I'll learn more here and pass it on.

Thanks for reading.

Phil

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Welcome. Where abouts in Kent are you? there is a small BCUK Kent group on here. We tend to meet once a month in a pub to talk bushcraft, and try to then have a weekend out in the woods to go with it. At the moment most of us are in east kent so that's where are meets are happening.

Julia

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE