Hello from Hamilton, Bonny Scotland (the central bit.)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi everyone on BCUK,

I've only just joined & I'm excited to find out that there are so many bushcraft enthusiasts out there. Been practicing all manner of bushcrafty things for about 8 years (5 years seriously) particularly wild camping, foraging, canoeing, wood & metalwork, fishing, off-roading, tree surgery, a bit of shooting & hiking. I'm 22 & keen to meet others with the same interests and the canoe & my trusty landy is always ready to go so if anyone's needing or wouldn't mind another body along on any trips so don't hesitate to give me a shout. Made it down to the Wilderness Gathering in 2008 & that was great, be nice to go to a meet that didn't require 13 hours of driving though.
Made some wee vids on youtube a few years ago if your interested (grown up a bit since then) - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBushcraftBoyz?feature=mhum

Look forward to meeting some new people and sharing skills & stories about our beautiful country.

Cheers,
Martin.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Martin :) welcome to BcUK :cool:
I was born in Hamilton, and I live just across the bridge now :)
There are a fair few of us from the area.

atb,
Toddy

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Hello and welcome!...to..the..forum...i..have..seen...your..videos...on..youtube..a..while..back

Welcome to the forum. I always wondered if you were around this forum after watching your vids.

Any plans to make more? :)

As for meets there is a planned meet up our way in Aberdeenshire, should only be 2-3 hours away from where you are. Check the Scotland North part of the forum for the topic.

Hello Martin :) welcome to BcUK :cool:
I was born in Hamilton, and I live just across the bridge now :)
There are a fair few of us from the area.

atb,
Toddy

Cheers toddy,
Glad to hear there's some of us camping types in the area
I get a glimpse of some lads n lassies in outdooor getup every
now & then but its nice to know for sure, hope to see you out
there one day
atb,
Martin.

Welcome to the forum. I always wondered if you were around this forum after watching your vids.

Any plans to make more? :)

As for meets there is a planned meet up our way in Aberdeenshire, should only be 2-3 hours away from where you are. Check the Scotland North part of the forum for the topic.

Cheers Pandabean,
Joining the forum was well overdue - in regards to the vids, I've actually just edited together some old footage with some new stuff & I'll
be uploading the results on youtube in the next few days. Nice one for the heads up on the meet I'll keep my ear to the ground, not had a
good bit of bushcrafty banter for a while!

Take it easy,
Martin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE