Hello from Essex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

River98

Forager
Feb 3, 2012
england
Hi all. Not been around for a long time. Did a few meets years back. When we had over child time was so tight and stressful escaping for a night or two wasn't really an option. He is now five, life has calmed loads and I'd love to get back out with the Suffolk group again of they will have me. I'm guessing that all official meets will start up again on the 17th? Hope everyone is well and hopefully will catch up in person in the near future.

Sent from my SM-G715FN using Tapatalk

River98

Forager
Feb 3, 2012
england
Thanks. How are you? Tried joining the group but Kev said they aren't taking new members at the moment. Possible covid has caused a large increase in people trying to join. Kev said he will let me know when I can come for a meet and as long as I fit I can then join. Look forward to coming back out. I'm in Chelmsford now and have more time so hopefully I can get out more.

Sent from my SM-G715FN using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE