Hello from Droitwich

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 16, 2016
Droitwich
Hi all,

Just discovered this site and thought I'd join in.

I've done a great deal of camping and semi-roughing it through family trips and my time in the CCF, both as a cadet and now as a member of staff, but have only recently got into the bushcrafting side of things.

Thanks to my job and a young family, I don't get out into the woods as often as I like, but I spend a good bit of time wood-crafting and modding kit in my garage and practicing what I've learned in the back garden with my little lad, Charlie, looking on- he's good at blowing on a birds nest to get them burning.

Looking forward to reading peoples posts and learning from everyone's experience.

Best wishes!

Chris

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Hello and welcome both yourself and Cleargreenlight may want to look at the midlands meets? We have one coming up towards the end of the month at North Wood which is close to the belfry golf course. It is a great way to meet people from the area and have a relax and good chin wag about stuff or practice any skills you want. There is also a Rough Close meet at the start of July :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE