Hello from CA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

judeczz

Oct 11, 2021
california

Hello all. My name is Ceaser and I'm a keen angler from Fresno. I've camped on and off all my life but have also recently taken up walking. I've joined the site as I would like to start spending more time out doors and maybe a bit of wild camping. Look forward to chatting to some of you soon

Reactions: SaraR

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion

Hello all. My name is Ceaser and I'm a keen angler from Fresno. I've camped on and off all my life but have also recently taken up walking. I've joined the site as I would like to start spending more time out doors and maybe a bit of wild camping. Look forward to chatting to some of you soon
Hi and welcome! Taking some time during your walk to do some bushcraft is a great way to add something extra to your walk, to slow down and get a different view of the place and to get some practice in. I'd love to see some photos from your outings as I'm sure the landscape is very different to the UK.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE