Hello from across the pond

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

zornt

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio, USA
Hello all. My BCUSA handle is Zornt, so I will use the same here.
Zornt was my World of warcraft character. He was a real bushcrafter, lol. He used 2 axes and a bow.
Any way, a bit about me. I am a 60 year old disabled man that used to work in water treatment. For the last few years I have been limited to sitting on the porch and dreaming about the hills I used to roam.
My health is improving a little so I can get out some.
I have been a member of BCUSA for a few years and I have just recently found your wonderful site. I have been spending some very quality time lurking errr visiting so I figgured I should join up.
Took me a while to get past the language shift, some of your terminology doesn't translate to South East Ohio talk. Once I figgured it out I have found that you guys are a hoot, and I can learn a lot here.
I will probably read more than I post. That being said, thanks for having me and I look foreward to the knowledge you so freely share.
Jon:coffee:

zornt

Nomad
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio, USA
Thanks for the welcomes guys. I wish I could find a thanks button so I can show my appriciation for all the great information!!!!!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE