Hello from a Teen looking for advice and friends

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shadow hawk

May 13, 2015
West midlands UK
Hi guys,I'm 17 and am a qualified Marksman in the Air Training corps,been into prepping,buschraft,survival, call it wha you will for a while but I've only really gained much traction with it as of late and th am here to find information on bushcraft and maybe find likeminded teens to pen-pal or skype with(maybe a nice Girl,I can dream can't I?) and perhaps in time meet up to wild camp or something on weekenders or something in the future.

Living in the westmidands and spend most summers in norfolk,training as a joiner
By trade (since college is sill free why not get some wualifications under my belt) then I'm thinking of the RAf apolice or RAF Reg,have yet to decide which.

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
Welcome, teen hawk.

Never been to one myself, but I've heard there is something called a bushmoot. But the girls there only like men with beards (or so I've heard).

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Damn I better get my single hairy bottom to a bushmoot :lmao:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Well spotted ;) i should have been clear i was using the word bottom in reference to my carcass

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Smart bottom, and no i do not mean a really fancy pony :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE