Hello everyone!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 13, 2019
Llanelli
Hi there! I’m Aaron from Llanelli, knowledge on bushcraft is super limited and minimal so on the forums here to tap into some of you guys’ knowledge and expertise to hopefully one day pass the knowledge down to newcomers such as myself.

I’m also looking for some people to meet up with and go out to do some wild camping with either around the local area to myself or further afield

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Hello and welcome!
I am over Cardigan way and organise a small meet nearly every month - if you are interested start a "conversation" with me :)

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
As a new member, I think Aaron will need to have made a few more posts before he can use the Conversation feature.

In addition to your local meets, the Bushmoot is held near Bridgend once or twice a year, another good place to meet and learn, although it isn't wild camping, it can be as rough as you want it to be ;)

Dec 13, 2019
Llanelli
As a new member, I think Aaron will need to have made a few more posts before he can use the Conversation feature.

In addition to your local meets, the Bushmoot is held near Bridgend once or twice a year, another good place to meet and learn, although it isn't wild camping, it can be as rough as you want it to be ;)

Awesome I’ll definitely have to look at that one, are they held at usual times of the year or does it change each year?

Dec 13, 2019
Llanelli
Hello and welcome!
I am over Cardigan way and organise a small meet nearly every month - if you are interested start a "conversation" with me :)

Hey John, would love to tag along sometime and once I can access the feature to start a conversation I’ll pop you a message

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hi there! I’m Aaron from Llanelli, knowledge on bushcraft is super limited and minimal so on the forums here to tap into some of you guys’ knowledge and expertise to hopefully one day pass the knowledge down to newcomers such as myself.

I’m also looking for some people to meet up with and go out to do some wild camping with either around the local area to myself or further afield
Welcome! There's plenty to read on the forum and then just get outside and try some of the stuff you've read about and fancy trying (in a safe manner etc etc!). Just keep in mind that skills take time to learn, remember to have fun, and don't believe everything you see on YouTube! Try and make it to the summer Bushmoot even if you can only make it for a few days.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Awesome I’ll definitely have to look at that one, are they held at usual times of the year or does it change each year?

http://www.bushmoot.com/

I haven't been to the winter one, held for the first time last year, but that is coming in February (coincides with a family birthday, so probably won't be there this year either). The summer one is usually at the start of August.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE